The alcohol cleaner removes all surface grease, grime and other contaminants that could otherwise cause adhesion problems.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The alcohol cleaner is to be used to as a wipe down cleaner when recolouring leather. It removes grease, dirt, oils and waxes that may be on a leathers surface, that, unless removed, could cause lack of adhesion with colours.
• Easy to use: Just wipe on and off the leather with a clean cloth.
• Can be used as a stain remover as well, and thinned with water to make it less aggressive.
• Can be mixed with the ultra clean to clean really dirty leather: before applying colour.
• Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre & 5 litre sizes. Prices for larger volumes available on request.
• Suitable for use on all finished leathers.
• Suitable for leather in mixed industries: furniture, clothing, automotive, equine, shoes and more